V I E W   F R O M   T H E   H I L L T O P

September 26, 2009

Yesterday's Been 20 Years



For as long as I have been writing this blog, I have noted this date as the sad day in 1989 when the Georgetown athletic community lost a great alumnus, staff member, and friend in Greg Carroll '71.







For as long as I have been writing this blog, I have noted this date as the sad day in 1989 when the Georgetown athletic community lost a great alumnus, staff member, and friend in Greg Carroll '71.

An entire generation of students has passed through Healy gates since his passing twenty years ago. Here are several past blog entries remembering Greg Carroll: 2007, 2006, 2005

Requiescat in pace.





















































































































No comments :

Post a Comment

All comments are subject to review.